- All DSDAQ users are eligible to participate and there is no cap for trading fee rebates.
- All invites in DSDAQ will receive 30% of the trading fees rebate from primary invitees.
- E.g. if User A invites User B, and User B generated 100 USDT trading fees. User A will earn the 30% trading fee that is 30USDT rebate from User B
- Invitation trading rebate is valid for one calendar year since the registration of invitees.
- Inviter will receive USD rebate if invitees trade traditional financial contract. Rebate will be added to your USD balance, see details at Asset — Crypto Collateral — USD.
- Inviter will receive crypto rebate if invitees trade crypto. See details at Asset — Crypto — Certain crypto.
- The number of invitations will be updated lively. The trading fee rebate computation will be done in daily basis. The rebate will be paid by the end of next working day (23:59 UTC+8).
- Users will not receive any rebate if they violate DSDAQ's corresponding risk control rules.
- If there is any adjustment of the rules, please refer to DSDAQ official announcement. DSDAQ reserve the final interpretation right.