To celebrate the launch of Paxful service on Dsdaq platform, we will carry out the “Deposit $1, Get $20” activity. Don't miss the chance to try Dsdaq App risk free! Starting now!
Step 1 Download and install the App via https://dsdaq.com/join/?NWW10N if you don't have a Dsdaq account yet.
Step 2 Deposit any crypto to your Dsdaq wallet with value > 1 USD
Step 3 Once deposited successfully, send an email with subject "$20 Bonus" to email@example.com, tell us your registered account on Dsdaq
Step 4 We will check your qualification and deposit the $20 bonus to your Welcome Account in 72 hours (we will proceed by manual, please be patient after sending your email).
Terms and Conditions:
- If you are qualified for receiving such complimentary deposits, our staff will add money to your welcome account and it could be used to trade traditional assets (stocks, indices, commodities, ETFs, Forex pairs) on Dsdaq only. You cannot use it to trade cryptocurrencies..
- If you loss money when trade with the Welcome Account, Dsdaq will cover the loss.
- You cannot withdraw any complimentary deposits. Only profit can be withdrawn from the Welcome Account.
- You cannot open hedging positions to do arbitrage.
- You can withdraw the profit from the welcome account after you get at least $20 net profit.
- Each client can withdraw a maximum of $100 of profit from the Welcome Account in total.
- The $20 will be alive for ten days, if you fail to make enough profit to initiated a withdraw, the total balance will be reset to zero when time is up.
- If you make $20 net profit successfully, you can submit a withdraw request and it will be reviewed by Dsdaq staff manually. If approved, the initial complimentary will be reset to zero and the profit will be transferred to your real money account and can be withdrawn via crypto immediately.
- Each user can only register one Dsdaq account and open only one Welcome Account. You must complete the KYC to withdraw.
- Dsdaq reserves the right to reject a bonus request or block the Welcome Account, if there is a partial or complete match of IP address or other signs of Welcome Accounts belonging to the same person.
- Dsdaq reserves the right to disqualify any user, if there is a suspicion of misuse or abuse of fair rules.
- Hedging trading positions internally and thus avoiding market risk, is considered to be an abuse.
- Using the failures in the quote flow for getting guaranteed profit or any other form of fraudulent activities are considered to be an abuse.
- Any disputes or likely misunderstandings that may occur as a result of the Campaign terms will be resolved by the Dsdaq Management in a way that presents the fairest solution to all parties involved. Once such a decision has been made, it shall be regarded as final and/or binding for all parties.
- Dsdaq reserves the right to change the terms of the Campaign or cancel it at any time.
- Clients agree that information provided during the registration process may be used by the Company both within the context of the Welcome Account Campaign and for any other marketing purposes.